Event will be rescheduled
12 Lead EKG Review Course at MUSC Lancaster Medical Center
Time: 9:00am to 4:30pm
Date: Monday, May 4, 2020
Credits: 6.0 Hours for AHEC, Respiratory and Nursing
This program will go beyond the basics in Electrocardiography. The course will cover the following objectives and provide the learner with many opportunities for practice.
- Review leads.
- Review normal 12 lead ECG.
- Review axis determination.
- Discuss axis deviation criteria.
- Examine criteria for intraventricular conduction delays and bundle branch block.
- Discuss the ECG appearance of chamber enlargement.Review infarction by ECG.
Explore the appearance of electrolyte and other abnormalities by ECG.
- Review criteria for VT.
- Explore other sources for wide complex tach.