Celebrating Birth in the Carolinas
The 26th Annual Perinatal Partnership Conference will be held at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte Concord Golf Resort and Spa in Concord, NC. The conference will take place on Sunday, September 22 to Tuesday, September 24, 2019. We welcome you to come celebrate 26 years of partnering to positively impact the care and well-being of mothers and babies!
CONFERENCE CREDIT PER DAY:
Monday, September 23, 2019 is approved for 5.0 hours of which 3.0 are pharmacology content. Approval # 1811-032PR-066
Tuesday, September 24, 2019 is approved for 3.5 hours. Approval #1811-032PR-067
*PRE-CONFERENCE credit information is listed under each Pre-Conference
Lamaze Certified Childbirth Educator Training
Start your journey to becoming a Lamaze Certified Childbirth Educator by attending the NC Perinatal Association Lamaze Childbirth Educator training to be held prior to the start of the 2019 NC/SC Perinatal Partnership Conference.
- Location: The seminar will be held at the conference host hotel, Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte Concord Golf Resort & Spa.
- Date and Time: Friday, September 20 from 1pm–5pm; Saturday, September 21 from 8am–5pm & Sunday, September 22 from 8am–12 pm.
- Cost: The special conference registration rate for this seminar is $365.
- Continuing Education Hours: 20 contact hours are awarded by completing pre-seminar online modules and the in-person sessions.
- How to register: Visit http://www.ncperinatalassociation.org/lamaze-seminar-calendar/ to register and select the NCPA member rate.
- Registration Deadline: August 30, 2019.
For more information, please contact Tara Owens Shuler at email@example.com.