Date of Program: January 23-24, 2020
Time: Day 1 (8:00am-5:00pm) Day 2 (8:00am-2:00pm)
Speaker: Elisabeth B. Cromer, BSN, RN, CEN
Location: Providence Health - Northeast, 120 Gateway Corporate Blvd., Columbia, SC 29203
Registration Fee: Mid-Carolina AHEC Consortium Member: $175.00
Non-Consortium Member: $375.00
Firm Registration Deadline: December 10, 2019
Emergency care of a pediatric patient requires special knowledge and skills - prepare yourself by taking ENPC
This course, taught by qualified emergency nurses, is designed to provide the core-level pediatric knowledge and psychomotor skills needed to care for pediatric patients in the emergency setting.
Here’s a glimpse into what you’ll learn:
- The latest pediatric emergency nursing practice recommendations
- Systematic assessment and application of care
- The newly released 5 Edition includes added content on dermatologic and environmental emergencies, human trafficking, food allergies and more!
- Participants must be an RN and possess a current unrestricted nursing license to receive verification
- LPNs and paramedics are eligible to attend all portions of the course except for the written and psychomotor evaluations. For this reason, they do not receive verification, but are awarded contact hours