Is It Really That Time? Exploring Advanced Directives
Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - 9:00am - 12:15pm
Oakleaf Village of Lexington, 800 North Lake Drive, Lexington, SC 29072
Mary Winstead, ARSW, LISW-CP, CMC
Learning Outcome: At the completion of this workshop, the participant will be able to:
- Name and describe each Advanced Directive.
- Decide how each is different.
- Discuss why they are necessary.
- Explore resistance to executing Advanced Directives.
- List some “Don’ts” when broaching the subject with others.
Registration Fee: $60.00
Fee waived for consortium member when registered through Staff Development Director
Credit: 3.0 AHEC, Counselors and Therapists, Long Term Care Administrators, Social Workers and Nurses