Registration is closed. Class is full
Program: Joint Mobilization Techniques for the Upper Extremity
Date: Wednesday, January 29, 2020
Location: Newberry County Memorial Hospital, 2669 Kinard St., Newberry, SC 29108
Speaker: Philip Verjans, MPT
CEU's: AHEC, OT, OTA, PT and PTA
Upon completion of this program, the participant should be able to:
1. Discuss the history and origin of joint mobilization.
2. Differentiate the different types of synovial joints.
3. Distinguish different types of End-Feel.
4. Explain the rational for doing joint mobilizations and its specific physiological
5. Discuss the joint anatomy and joint structure and its importance for proper
application of joint mobilization.
6. Recognize and apply the convex-concave rule used during joint mobilization.
7. Identify the different effects of joint mobilization.
8. Demonstrate the proper skill in using joint mobilizations of the upper extremity.
Special Instructions: Please bring a large towel and to dress appropriately for an upper extremity lab class.