*This program has been cancelled*
Joint Mobilization Techniques for the Upper Extremity
Date: Friday, June 5, 2020
Upon completion of this program, the participant should be able to:
1. Discuss the history and origin of joint mobilization
2. Differentiate the different types of synovial joints.
3. Distinguish different types of End-Feel
4. Explain the rational for doing joint mobilizations and its specific physiological effect
5.. Discuss the joint anatomy and joint structure and its importance for proper application of joint mobilization
6. Recognize and apply the convex-concave rule used during joint mobilization
7. Identify the different effects of joint mobilization
8.Demonstrate the proper skill in using joint mobilizations of the upper extremity.