Microsoft Excel 2016 Basics
Monday, April 15, 2019
WebEx - Live Video Conference - 9:00am-10:30am
Jimmy Scarbrough of JHS Consulting
Credit: 1.5 hours of AHEC and SCNA
Registration Fee: Free, but registration is required
Click here to register: https://www.scahec.net/SCHOOLS/Registration/ProgramDetails.aspx?PID=2459
Program Description: This is a course that is a scaled-down version of a standard Intro to Excel 2016 course. There will be practice exercises conducted for hands-on learning experience. This course will cover the following:
- The Excel Worksheet screen components.
- The Ribbon, which contains many icons representing important Excel functions.
- The Backstage View, which is the administrative/settings section of Excel.
- Basic data entry into cells are discussed and explored using numbers and text.
- Formatting controls which are used to change the look of the data.
- Four formula commands: SUM, AVERAGE, MAX, MIN and how to use these formulas with a data table.