Rapid Intervention in the Acutely Ill Patient
Wednesday, April 24, 2019 - 9:00am-4:30pm
Newberry County Memorial Hospital, 2669 Kinard St., Newberry, SC 29108
Stacey Amick, RN, MSN, OCN, ACNP
With the use of lecture and clinical case studies, this class will discuss the initial response and management of common medical emergencies seen in the acute care setting.
The class will cover the following content:
- Management of Respiratory Decline
- Acute Changes in Cardiac Function
- Metal status and Neurologic Changes
- Management of the Patient with GI Emergencies
- Early Recognition and Intervention for shock
Fee waived for consortium member when registered through Staff Development Director.
Credit: 6.0 AHEC and Nursing