Registration is now closed!
Trauma Nursing Course Course (TNCC)
November 14-15, 2019
Day 1: 8:00am-5:00pm
Day 2: 8:00am-2:00pm
Location: Providence Health Northeast, 120 Gateway Corporate Blvd., Columbia, SC 29203
Speaker: Elisabeth B. Cromer, BSN, RN, CEN, TCRN
Consortium Members: $175
Non-Consortium Members: $375
Every second counts when stabilizing life-threatening trauma cases – prepare yourself by taking TNCC.
Why is ENA’s TNCC the right course for you?
- Evidence-based content developed by trauma nursing experts
- Curriculum designed specifically for nurses
- Course education is updated regularly as trauma care evolves
- provider is earned upon successful completionTNCC4-year, internationally recognized verification as a
- Increase your confidence in trauma patient care
- courses available year-round at locations conveniently located near youTNCC
- Earn 18.3 contact hours of CNE
NEW! TNCC, 8th Edition, Student Workbook and Study Guide. The Workbook and Study Guide provides the TNCC learner with a number of useful learning aids. It includes a Trauma Nursing Process (TNP) reference and a general TNP document perfect for review and preparing for testing. It also include TNPs for each teaching station/scenario, making it easy to follow along and take notes. Finally, it includes copies of the instructional PowerPoint slides with space for notes alongside each slide. These valuable resources will guide your learning and studying.