This class has been canceled due to the coronovirus and will be rescheduled at a later date.
Joint Mobilization Techniques of the Upper Extremity
Date: April 6, 2020
Location: Newberry County Memorial Hospital
Time: 9:00am to 5:30pm
Credits: 7.5 hours of AHEC, OT, OTA, PT, and PTA
Upon completion of this program, the participant should be able to:
1. Discuss the history and origin of joint mobilization.
2. Differentiate the different types of synovial joints.
3. Distinguish different types of End-Feel.
4. Explain the rational for doing joint mobilizations and its specific
5. Discuss the joint anatomy and joint structure and its importance
for proper application of joint mobilization.
6. Recognize and apply the convex-concave rule used during joint
7. Identify the different effects of joint mobilization.
8. Demonstrate the proper skill in using joint mobilizations of the
Please remember to bring a large towel, a yoga mat and dress appropriately for an upper extremity lab class!